Monday 8 September 2014

My Recent Upcycling Projects





If you have been reading my blog since I started, you will already know I have a keen interested in painting old bits and bobs and giving them a new lease of life. I have had a few projects on the go recently and have finally finished a few, so here are a new snaps I have to share with you all. 

Remember that gold chair I bought on Saturday at the car boot?...Well now its grey!! Hurrah!! 


- VINTAGE LOVE -


The shelves in the background were my Dad's which I also painted as they were just plain wood before. It makes me smile to look at them every day :) 


My mum gave me these plain whites vases (which I think were in my 'weekend with my mum' blog post!) and I painted one pink and one yellow to match the cupboards we have our TV on. I added the grey gingham ribbon to finish them off.





Remember those wooden flowers I picked up?..well now I love them even more  painted in different colours :)


This chair was also one from my Dad's house, he had had it for a long time probably since his 20's and I love it so much, even more so now i've painted it. I am currently on the hunt for a nice bright cushion to place on it. I've already mentioned the mirror in my previous post. I made that bunting yesterday too with the fabric from the car boot.


This was my lunch today, I was desperate to use my new 50p plate and it was just a perfect photo opportunity :)

I think my next post is going to be about my Dolls House renovation so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Thanks so much reading, enjoy the rest of your Monday :) xXx



No comments: