Saturday 6 September 2014

Thriftiest Girl In Town!



who loves a good old car boot?

....ME!!...


This morning I got up bright and early to meet my mum for some serious bargain hunting! We go to the York Racecourse car boot sale when we can as it's most definitely the best in our area.

So a quick post today sharing my finds with you lovely people, i'm going to paint some of the pieces so will do an updated post when i've finished :)



I found this original Lloyd Loom chair which we bartered down to £25. I love the floral fabric on the cushion and when i've changed the gold to a nice neutral shade I think it will look so beautiful. 


I picked up the mirror shown above a few backs from the same car boot for £4, it's already had a new coat of paint :)


I always see these little shelves painted pretty colours on Instagram so when i found these for £2.50 I couldn't resist. 


This beautiful pastel blue and white jug was 85p!! Say WHAT!!



I'm not too sure why I bought these wooden flowers but they just called out to me at £1 for the pair, with a lick of paint they'll look cute :)


I'm afraid I have difficulty turning down an adorable floral plate for 50p!!


...And another! 






All these lovely fabric samples were £2 for the lot, I will plan a project and find a use for them! 



My mum also bought some lovely things including a dresser for her bedroom and a beautiful vintage bench for the garden :) 

It's rather addictive once you start...



Thanks so much for reading, have a lovely weekend xXx



No comments: