Monday 7 April 2014

Collars of Instagram



I first became obsessed with finding shirts with unusual collars when I started watching Zoella on youtube, her fashion sense is so cute and quirky and I immediately wanted to find ones similar to hers. Then my lovely boyfriend Daniel, bought me a beautiful polka dot navy shirt from Urban Outfitters for christmas and so my collection began..




Shirt - Urban Outfiters (£45)
Necklace - Topshop (£2.50 in sale)





Shirt - As above
Jumper - Urban Outfitters (£40)
Necklace - Accessorize (£7.50 in sale)


"I love teaming them with statement necklaces, as well as little dainty ones too".



Shirt - Urban Outfitters (£35)
Necklace - As above




"The collar of my dreams" 

Shirt - Urban Outfitters (£45)
Jumper - Gap (£6 in sale)




Shirt - As above
Jumper - River Island (£20)
Necklace - As above




Shirt - Vintage (£10)
Necklace - Anna Lou Of London (Gift)

I will continue my search for the perfect collared shirt to add to my growing collection <3 

xXx


xXx





No comments: