Tuesday 8 April 2014

Reverse Shampooing..Does it work?



"Reverse Shampooing"

I read about this new hair trend online last week and it promised to add volume to your hair as well as making it feel super clean. I don't particularly need more volume in my hair as its crazy curly but extra clean is always good and I was interested to try it.

When i get home from work that night I tested it out with my recent purchases from Boots. It felt very wrong to do what I've been doing for the last 25 years backwards but I went with the flow.

I used the Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine (with Moroccan argan oil) conditioner FIRST, I used it all over my hair where normally I would just condition the ends. I'll be honest it felt pretty grim at this point but I left it there for 5 minutes.
Then I rinsed it out and continued to wash my hair with the Moroccan My Shine Shampoo.

This was honestly, the best thing I've ever done! My hair felt ridiculously clean and light and bouncy which is perfect for my curls as there was no residue from the conditioner weighing them down. My hair felt so much softer than it usually does and was just as soft the next day! 

If you haven't already tried this..go do it now!! Its revolutionary!

xXx


xXx









No comments: