Tuesday 22 April 2014

Handmade Statement Necklace



"Handmade Statement Necklace"


I was inspired to make a statement necklace from the different styles I have seen lately in Zara and Accessorize. These include different textures, layers and colours. Unfortunately they seem to be around £20-£30 which is crazy, so with my background in jewellery and the things I had lying around, I attempted to make my own.

Below is my final design. I weaved some delicate white lace between two strips of chain and then attached the semi precious stones and the small gems hanging down to add another layer.









I was super pleased with the way it turned out, I think the colours and textures go really well together, it looks cute with shirts and makes a boring t-shirt look more dressy. 

It's even better because it didn't cost me anything!! 

xXx



xXx

No comments: